Aquabuddies – Wairoa School Pool Classes
Terms & conditions
- By completing the enrolment the parent/guardian acknowledges and agrees to these terms and conditions.
- To be added to our list please fill out a booking form located on our homepage by clicking on “Book here.” You will receive an email during our new enrolment period with the times available – please note this does not secure your spot. New enrolment period dates are specified in the Important Dates section of our website.
- In order to secure your position in a class we require payment of the whole term prior to the first lesson of term. If we do not receive this payment, your spot is not confirmed and we will not accept your child at the first lesson.
- Payment can be made from our homepage and clicking on the ‘Pay for lessons’ button.
- All payments are to be made via direct debit or credit card. We accept Visa or Mastercard.
- Please note these conditions are subject to change and must be read prior to the start of each term by new and re-enrolling families.
2. Make Up policy
a. To be eligible for a make up lesson we require at least 12 hours notice via EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make up lessons will not be granted if notice is not given.
b. Each child is allowed a maximum of one make up lessons per term as long as notice is given as stated above.
c. Make up lessons will be granted based on availability.
d. Make up lessons cannot be carried over into the next term.
e. Please note if you miss more than 3 lessons in a row, without notification you will forfeit your spot in the class and we may offer the spot to an applicant on our waiting list.
f. We do not offer refunds for missed lessons.
3. General pool rules
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- No running is allowed in the pool area
- Children under school age must be accompanied by an adult to the change rooms.
- Please ensure that you keep the shower and change room facilities tidy by placing all rubbish in the bins provided.
- No eating and drinking in the pool area – bottles are not permitted in the pool area.
- All children that are in the water must be toilet trained.
- Clients, family and siblings are not permitted on the play equipment. This includes the trampoline. AquaBuddies
4. Swimming attire
- Swimming caps are compulsory for both boys and girls of all ages
- AquaBuddies does not teach children with back bubbles or floatation vests. Please ensure that your child’s swimwear does not contain any floatation aid.
5. General lesson rules & policies
- No diving or jumping into the pool unless directed by the instructor.
- Children misbehaving or not adhering to instructions will be asked to sit on the side of the pool until they are prepared to co-operate.
- Only parents and children participating in the lesson are allowed in the pool during the lesson time.
- At the start of each lesson an adult is responsible for putting the child in the instructors care and collecting them at the conclusion of each lesson
- AquaBuddies reserve the right to alter class times & instructors if the need arises. The class maximum of 3 may be exceeded to 4 if required and classes offering different ability may be combined.
Please respect our precautionary health rules and refrain from lessons if your child is suffering from the following:
- Any contagious disease
- Flu, fever, head cold, infected runny nose, sore throat, cold sores and open wounds.
- Vomiting, diarrhoea, symptoms of gastroenteritis, ringworm or head lice.
7. Public holidays/School holidays
Classes do not run on public holidays or school holidays and do not form part of your account.
8.Limitation of Liability
AquaBuddies does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any child as a result of his or her participation in a program due to any cause whatsoever subject to negligence of AquaBuddies and/or its directors or employees.